Tour Edit Mode: Add or remove places and events to this tour, then click done editing:

Done Editing

Historic Colored Addition Cemetery (St. Mary’s Cemetery)

The cemetery is adjacent to the Santa Maria Cemetery with the entrance along Caldwells Ln. This African-American cemetery was established in around 1920. The land for the cemetery was created from the plots of land made available to African-Americans by La Rue Noton in 1910, deeded as Pflugerville’s Colored Addition. Some of the family names of those buried here include: McDade, Russell, Smith, Robinson, and Hall.

  • History
  • Select All
  • Hotels
  • Dining
  • Shopping
  • Pfestivals
  • Music
  • Nightlife
  • Indoor Pfun
  • Theaters
  • Art
  • Splash
  • Sports
  • Community
  • Parks
  • Pfamily Pfun
  • History
  • Meeting Space
  • Medical